It's been 6 days since I blogged and in that time I've managed a couple of swim sessions, some gym bike work and plenty of CrossFit. I'm really not enjoying the swimming, and although I can plough up and down at a reasonable pace I am not motivated at all to go to the pool. My swim buddy is unwell at the moment so hopefully next week I will have someone to drag me over there. Lets hope so. Spring appears to be just about here so hopefully the warmer weather will bring with it renewed enthusiasm for cycling, and I've still yet to try my updated Litespeed in anger; it's now less than 2 weeks to the Meon Valley Riser and I think I might be in for a world of pain on that ride, but at least it will show where I'm at bike-wise.
As for the CrossFit, I had a bit of 'realisation' moment last week when we were told what the workout was and selected our kettlebells. We were told to take our normal one and a slightly lighter one for when we became tired later in the workout. I was 'surprised' (yes, let's call it 'surprised'!) to find that the mere slip of a young lady next to me had the same weights as me! It reminded me of Neill's 'Squats' poster of a few days ago.
Train smart folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(112)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Road Test - Hed Ardennes Wheels
- Have a guess what I've been doing?
- Out again on the bike
- CrossFit
- Rising like a Phoenix!
- More CrossFit and not much else
- New Interests, New Direction
- More CrossFit
- Today's CrossFit Session
- The Sun Is Shining In The Sky ...
- First 'Strength' Session
- I Went Swimming Again Today
- I Suppose I had To ...
- Today's Ride ...
- More CrossFit
- CrossFit
-
▼
March
(16)
1 comment:
Sit down. . . Let's have a chat. . .
GET BACK ON YER BIKE AND DITCH THAT CROSS DRESSING WORKOUT STUFF!!!!!!
8-)
Post a Comment