NO LOVE HANDLES ALLOWED!

'It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.' Theodore Roosevelt 23 April 1910

Friday 13 August 2010

New Gadget

At last, a gas inflator that fits a disk wheel; this will mean a couple less things in my saddle bag on the TT bike.
I'm thoroughly enjoying my recovery week; some gentle cycling, core, stretch and flex, cake, beer and tonight is curry night with some brandy & coke. On Sunday I am doing the Woodcote Sportive, a moderately tough 83 miler with some 1800m of climbing. Nice and easy, not chasing any times.

3 comments:

Cavegirl said...

Yeah right, but those you ride with might be LOL!

Best you get ready to pull the train!

Sags said...

Where you get hat from Mick? i need one!

Turbo Man said...

I got it (I assume you meant the Nano inflator and not my hat!) from here:

http://www.cyclesportsuk.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=6301

I notice though that they are now out of stock and the price has gone up since I ordered. Hopefully I nabbed the last one and mine is winging its way to me.